Las Vegas Justice Court Community Service Program
Las Vegas Justice Court
Hours of Operation:
The Las Vegas Justice Court Community Service Program operates as a placement agency for defendants who are ordered by the courts to complete community service work hours in lieu of fines or as a mandated sentencing option.
Defendants are assigned to over 120 public and private-nonprofit agencies throughout Clark County. These agencies provide a variety of supervised work opportunities for defendants to complete their court ordered community service hours.
There is a $25 Community Service Program assessment fee. Forms of payments accepted are:
- Money Orders
- Credit Card
Services can be provided prior to fees being paid. Court ordered fines may be worked off at a rate of $10.00 per hour.
The Community Service Program reports the defendant's successful or unsuccessful completion of the community service work hours directly to the court.
All Participant must have photo I.D.
- Assistance with selecting a valid non-profit organization within the defendant’s preferred geographical area
- Provide a timesheet and guidelines
- Review and verify timesheets
- Prepare status report for defendant’s court date
- Provide customer service for all Community Service related matters during business hours
Have Questions? FAQ Page
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK PROGRAM WORKSITE? More information