Click here for an overview of the small claim process.
- Suing Someone In Small Claims
- Being Sued in Small Claims
- Going to Small Claims Court
- Case Search – Calendar Date
- Small Claims Forms
Small Claims Self Help Videos courtesy of the Civil Law Self Help Center
To begin e-filing click the following link: efilenv.com
**Effective October 1, 2015 the jurisdictional limit for small claims cases will increase from $7,500 to $10,000**
- Amend NRS 73.010 to increase jurisdiction from $7,500 to $10,000.
- Add new subsection to NRS 4.060(1)(b) “If the sum claimed exceeds $7,500 but does not exceed $10,000.
- The filing fee will be $196.00.
Las Vegas Justice Court and the Civil Law Self Help Center cannot provide legal advice regarding Small Claims.